Search this website
Oxford Clinical Psychology
Oxford Clinical Psychology provides full-text access to titles in Oxford's global clinical psychology publishing program covering a broad range of specialty areas, disorders, and treatment modalities.
Browse a library of over 400 titles and refine by specialty or disorder. Recently published titles include:
- In the Aftermath of the Pandemic: Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD
- International Handbook of Threat Assessment
- Breaking Free of Child Anxiety and OCD: A Scientifically Proven Program for Parents
- Culturally Informed Therapy for Schizophrenia: A Family-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Approach, Clinician Guide
- The First Episode of Psychosis: A Guide for Young People and Their Families, Revised and Updated Edition
This resource is accessible from the database drop-down menu on the library homepage. If you would like assistance searching Oxford Clinical Psychology or any other resource we offer, please contact us at 817-702-5057 or use the Ask Us form.